Sunday, August 9, 2009

‘HOPE’

käwΛ!¡ l0ll!p0p

growth=forget

As we grow, we tend to forget how excitements are!
And we started to list everything as normal, and steady.  no extremes. no ups and downs.
Is it the life we wanted after living for such a long time? Is is worthy to say a big goodbye for our dream life?

NO WAY! I don want that to happen…….
  
Can you recall the excitement of having a trip the next day and you can’t stick yourself to bed?
I’ll say: I’ve experienced that when i was young! but it just cant fit well in me now.
Maybe i cant sleep because of exam, but trips are no more excited to me….
We had lost the passion on ‘unimportant’ things in our life!

I think that’s the main reason we have manga, animation or comics! They can release yourself into that world of imagination. Their courage, braveness, and passion aren’t realistic, but it just feel real! like there is something in your heart, but you just cant admit it!

To stop that addiction to manga, I’ve found a little book, named ‘HOPE’ which gives you sentences that can awaken that untouched part in our heart! There is a sentence which create a resonance in my heart~

THIS IS YOUR LIFE: STAR IT IN!
这是你的人生:上场演出吧! 

This is my life! I’m the 1 who control everything of myself, because I’m ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment