Monday, January 4, 2010

A good start i think….

DSC01610
This morning 7 o’clock, it really looks like it’s just 5 a.m.

This morning, the 1st day of my upper 6 study….. i’m kinda excited…. i dont know why. Just feel so happy I’m in school  later. ^^ Is it because I’ve finish my job or…. school is just fun? Haha! I have no idea what I’m saying now…. I need a sleep, but I just can’t.

I need to do the decoration for my R&D report. I cant sleep not just because it is really thick…. but i just love to do decoration until when my head reached the pillow, some voice came out and say: ‘Do 1st before you sleep…. (exciting*)’

i know i’m kinda weird…. i thought i’m the slowest group in my class, but it seems like i’m wrong….. Almost every group is busy in school today, especially Yoke Chi’s group. They have not done any of the assignment that given by the teacher. (This is what i heard la…)Just hope they can finish fast so that i can eat with Yoke Chi, or else i have to eat alone…. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment