Today, i met a fortune teller… can i call him like this?
erm… not really is about fortune… i think its more appropriate to call it as an attitude teller. He can tell you your attitude towards your life and things…
He said:
~i hv lotsa friends… (i dont really think so…)
~I’m boyish… (Ok, well i admit this =p)
~My thoughts are always floating… (does that mean i think alot? O.o)
~ My occupation should be something that change always, that means i couldn’t work in the office! (wa!! i’m happy with this! =D)
~My mental is too young… (I’m thought to be more matured haha* )
~ I feel bored very fast. (Heheh~ Then i must not marry… xD)
~ I treat boys like buddy, n i’m in danger… (i’m told to treat boys as boys~ am i??)
~ Advised to marry at 27 (-.- so old…)
Believe it or not…?
27 so old meh? What age were u planning on getting married then?
ReplyDeleteerr... i'm not sure when i wanna get married. not so young i think XD btw, 27 is old =.= by the time i hv kids i'm already 29..... argh~
ReplyDelete