Friday, February 19, 2010

A little regret

Happy_Chinese_New_Year_by_shizero

This CNY, I’m regretting for:
NOT ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION!!

If and only if i spend more time  for shopping,
If  and only if i didn’t go shopping by my own…
If and only if i …. i… saw the voucher earlier!!!!

Lets see, i only have 1 cheongsam like T-shirt, 2 sets of  T-shirt, 2 T-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans….
i wore a t shirt during new year eve with a pair of old jeans…
then the cheongsam like t-shirt and a pair of new jeans on the 1st day of CNY and a t-shirt at night.
The next day is the set of t-shirt and 3rd day of CNY i finished all my new shirts!
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO
I just realize i don’t have skirt or dress for this year >.<

i need, more clothes for the house visiting time in KL~~~
I cant stand wearing the same clothes….. =’( (sob*)
Can I go shopping!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment