Friday, March 12, 2010

dissecting a rat

ratDigestiveSystem

A rat… something ppl will scream for it, something i will jump away when its not caged. It doesn’t mean that i’m scared of it, its just that i dont really want it to climb up to my leg or what. this time, i am catching a rat, a life 1.

I feel like i’m forcing it to be quite, and i really keep quite and went into the cage, ah~ then the pouring chloroform session. That chloroform is really corrosive! THAT IS REALLY PAIINFUL!!!  That rat had a adrenaline rush and run fast into the drain. I’m sure that he looked back at us, he sure hate humans a lot now! I can imagine he is sobbing and ask: ‘why am i being treated this way!’

This is the 1st time i touch a mouse that my mother fear the most! it was so soft, so easily to be broken. its unlike an insect with exoskeleton that is hard for my not to fear of breaking anything… Then i imagined of dissecting my own skin, do i have to peal my skin out of the flesh? or cutting away the diaphragm and rib cage. how strong the scissors have to be? is it very painful when we are cut into half when its unconscious? The receptors are still functioning right? Why human are so selfish~

1 comment:

  1. i AgrEE to U tOo,
    That'S wHY i NOt SelEctIng BIo FieLD...
    I hATe CruElnEss,
    i ALwAys hiNK oF How THEy FeeL BE4 I diD soMEthiNg To Them,
    So i Know How HuRT iT iS,
    I dUN wAN it HAppEns To ME,
    So i WIll Not Do iT tO tHEm ALso-.-

    ReplyDelete