Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS5

adobe_photoshop_cs5_features

my god!

i really cant believe that i have photoshop in my computer now!
so, now i’m wondering how am i gonna study!!! >.<
So many things i wanna do with it!!!
and so many things i can do with it!!! =D

Now i’m begging for holiday already….
So, i wanna thanks the person that gave me this software! ^^

Thank you very much,
Terima kasih…
xie xie….
nandri….
arigato gazaimasu!!

but…I’ll try my best not to stick with my Lappy all day….
I said… I try…

4 comments:

  1. OH NO !!!!~
    YOU CAN'T !!!~
    GO STUDY !!~
    U ARE ALREADY IN FRONT OF UR LAPTOP ...
    ALTHOUGH SAME AS ME ...
    CHAO ... STUDY ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ccp..... =P i study when the sun is on the sky, i play when the moon take the position. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally complement with u .... haha
    btw ~ tahan for 1 week 1st lah,
    after next week u have 2 weeks to for ur Photoshop XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don get what u mean 'i'm totally complement with u' ok... =P

    ReplyDelete