Thursday, September 9, 2010

Viola to care

DSC03022
Viola- cost RM 12,000 (If i lost it >.<) 

DSC03025
The smaller 1 is my violin, while the bigger 1 is the Viola~

The Viola, well I picked up a viola to help up in the orchestra. That’s only a nonsense, actually I just wanted to play a viola myself, since I love the sound so much!!

The viola’s sound is different from violin. It is deeper and fuller for me. Since I always find old deep violin sound are greater. Viola’s sound suit me well! especially the Lowest ‘C’. It really give an impact on my heart beat! Just like standing near a lion dance performance. =D

I tried to play ‘The entrance of the Queen of Sheba’ 1st violin part on viola. Wow! It really sounds great!! Mmm, I really love it!! Oh my gosh! I got so excited very time i think about it!!

The only problem here is the alto cleft. I just need to get familiar to it. Then, I’ll able to play some viola pieces! Wu hoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeaaa.... my music teacher borrowed me the viola. and it cost RM12,000... :D but now return le la~ XD

    ReplyDelete