Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Charmed Again ^_^

CHARMED logo

I’m so into ‘Charmed’ nowadays. The sisiterhood, the magical craft, the relationship and the kisses too ^_^ It reminds me of how constant I’ll stay in front of the TV just for the show; how i cried when Prue and Cole died, how beautiful is the wedding between Leo and Piper and how the show haunted me like it did now.

Somehow, the show gives me quite a number of courage and self confident. And been mention that there are hot girls and cute men up there. But the love they shown are so real especially the Leo and Piper love ^_^ It touches my heart in a way that i-know-love-is-around type. Hehe~

It has been awhile since I’m writing constantly. This is why my English got rotten in grammar and spelling. I know I should improve it, since I’ll have to move on to a higher level of education. But after school, I really have no idea how I can do all this without a guidance. Try reading up English novels, so I outset to Book Xcess, but end up I bought an Atlas for my dad’s present… Quite pathetic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment