The DGuitarre House of Guitar opening ceremony was great~ I found the fan page of William (the guitar performer on that day) and the page for the shop too!! https://www.facebook.com/DGuitarreSdnBhd
It' had been like years since I really like practice on the guitar, I wonder, where my guitar had gone now. But after that opening ceremony, my blood was boiled with the passion of guitar which I had long lost. The harmony sound that is produced by the guitar, the elegant hand movement on the fingerboard and the agility of the right fingers on the strings. This is not a good sign I think.
I started to crave for things that I should not be needing. I WANT A NEW GUITAR! oh god.
How can I stop all this greed that is planted deep in my heart? How can I kill all their roots!!
haha. u cant kill it, so you just have to follow it :D
ReplyDeletehahaha. if you cant kill it, you'll just have to follow it :D
ReplyDeletehaha!! Mj, u're evil T^T
ReplyDelete