Monday, October 15, 2012

cleanliness grumble

14mwdua

This wasn’t the 1st time I tried to find a new place to stay. A place where I’m not familiar of. A place where I can try to hide I guess, hide my horrible true face. I tried to be a ‘perfect’ people, at least being clean and tidy. I really tried to be that kinda people. But it seems like it do not work once I got familiar with that place, for example my house. My hostel is getting more and more untidy once I’m used to it. I know these are horrible. Very horrible. But I can’t help it. I gradually can;t recognise what is tidy, what is clean and what is a should-not-do! =( God, help me~ I always tell my self, PUT BACK THINGS TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE! or get used to CLEAN! Alright, enough of grumbling, and start doing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment