Yesterday he asked for a movie date again.
Well, that time I am really fully booked until midnight, just that it was cancelled half way through the day. His appointment had came into my mind when I suddenly know that all my plan had ruin. But, I am afraid. Damn afraid of myself do not know how to make lines between friend and bf.
I am afraid that I would treat him like what I had did. I am afraid that I may fall in love again?
Hence, The only way I can think of for now is reject.
Reject him far far away.
Since initially we are 2 people that will not cross in our path of life…
The heart is carving and I know it.
In a way I know how it ache.
I am thinking that maybe I do not need to build walls over walls in front of him, but there are originally walls between us.
But I do think that maybe once or twice a movie or a lunch is okay.
As a friend….
But I know it will not work on him.
He is not that easy to tame.
At least I am not that capable to do so.
So i should listen to my dear Cheng Yee san~ ^_^ 明天会更好。对他狠一点。
No comments:
Post a Comment