Today we talked about miscarriage.
Let me name this girl as ‘Si she’
Si she went for the St. John duty. There was a case where a pregnant lady peed her embryo out. Can you imagine, the whole bloody embryo just dropped out from the vagina when he squad and pee…. Si she was asked to check if the pregnant lady was hurt anywhere in her vagina and she & her embryo was sent to the hospital immediately.
It is scary. Scary in the sense of this little life just lost like this. Lost at a normal activity and it is as normal as peeing!!!! It is like life can lost in just ‘a flick of eyes’. Maybe if a car accident, a sudden fall from the stair or bumped the head on the wall while sleeping may cause death.
but…
I must be very very strong~ Because I had formed from an embryo to a foetus to a baby and now, an adult. I lived 22 years until now… I have gone through all kinds of feeling and maybe be someone that carries a foetus in the future…
Bless you.
Bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment