Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Slice of 29oct

135296554528

I am not a safe driver. I realised it. But still I can’t help but to continue driving…
Today, I tried my best not to drive so far back to take my afternoon nap. So, I chose the library to sleep. Haha, but end up met up with Jiexi. The first thing I heard when I woke up is: Wa, U slept so long… X) So paiseh… but felt so warm in the chilling library. ^_^

At night… I have to choice but to drive back. On the way, my eyes were so heavy. It was like heaven to just close my eyes and rest. But then, I remembered Standing feather’s message. It was about: When u are tired when driving, switch on to one fm and turn the volume up. Thank you very much… It does help me alot. At least I am save now at home .

Thank you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment