Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Engineers…

DSCN1274

Engineer.

I am totally amused with people who can create things out of nothing or modify  things to become better. It is like worshiping God that create the world. All this starts from my beloved father. He is the one who let me fall in love in creation and modification.

Since I was little, he always tell me what he had repaired, what he had modified, what he had created. All those seems so far away from me yet so near. That everything he is doing had a direct relation to me. That is, my father is awesome! I always had shimmering eyes when he did told us what he had done. I know that he must be very stressful whenever he had a new project on hand. But he still told us with pride and answer every question I asked in the level that I will understand. He is totally awesome!

Till now, very time an engineer tell me what they can do and what they are doing, I will feel the same. Heard a senior talking about what they do on Ice tank, heard a friend talking about that they did for the road… It was like watching “How it’s made”. Love it so much!!! hehe~

I then wonder, is it because I am all over them, thats why I choose something that are far related to them? So that I will not be disappointed when I had know everything and stop listening to them?
To be honest, I don’t know. Thomas Fuller said : Things are difficult before they get easy. or I just merely have the patient to wait until things get easy…

No comments:

Post a Comment