Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What you know and who you know.

IMG_54588238091469

There are words, spreading around;

It is not about what you know, is about who you know!

Strongly, strongly I felt the IMPACT of the words.

A bad news, about our event. It look like it is depleting. I told her about the bad news.

She look sad. and made a few calls. She told me: it is done. We got a sponsor of RM1,000.

How can it happen? We did our best to get RM3,500 using 2 months time.

And poof~ a call or 2, there you go: RM1000.

Haha!!!

Am I too protected in the comfort zone? I always thought that the Malaysia market is big enough for me and others.

This is the first time I felt the competition. The competition that I always laugh at when we chatted.

The money that I always think that it is easy to gain if I am hardworking enough.

But I am wrong. So it totally work. People and connections.

How? How to step out and know all these high end people?

Is it the way Miss Adelyne told?

Grooming is the first step,

Work with high end people.

Work at high end places.

MONEY! I WANT MONEY! You can talk whenever you like, but money comes first.

With money we can be bloody generous. But without, you can’t even fart!

Mommy always said that be generous even you have no money. Donate more and you will gain more.

I am holding on that believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment