Sunday, September 7, 2014

I want peace

Here, is a place i had been before. That was a time that is not nice and beautiful. It was a time i experienced intensed suddenly feeling of lost. Lost of a person i loved so much which blood cannot be saperated.
This was the place i had lost my brother, or i thought i had lost my brother. I had been in fear and pain for a few hours. But it was nothing when we found him. I had been running all the possible possibilities in my mind. And those were just mere imagination. But those imagination scares me, made fear and anxiety. It creates suffering.
And this place had been and is still a place where imagination causes suffering and phobia... i wonder how i can overcome it.
Relax? Meditation? Maybe and i will try all ways to get rid from this suffering. As man kind always do by seeking through religious.
And thats how religious became an important part on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment