Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Warmth from Malaysia.

Last Wednesday, Brother send me a picture, a picture he took with Jichi shifu.
I am very very happy for him to start embrace Buddha again. It is not an easy path for him to choose. 
I replied him enthusiastically, Jichi shifu!!!! Where you met her!?
He replied calmly: MMU.
-.-
It is common... I told myself. It is common that he replied without any expression.... 
Then this Wednesday 
He fb: Oi, OiOi! Sleep liao ah?
I quickly said nop....
He asked: Can call ma?
Then he called me and say, you wanna talk to shifu ma?
Then I heard a soft mellow voice, hello?是琬瑾吗?
It is Jichi shifu calling from Malaysia!!! 
Frankly, that moment despite MMU buddhist society just need someone to talk to Shifu, it is really very warm in heart. 
When shifu got so shocked my bro is there. 
When shifu told me my bro went to the dharma talk twice already.
When shifu asked me to wear more clothes during cold weather. 
It is really warm here. 
Thank you very very much. 
Sadhu. Sadhu. Sadhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment