can i know…. why i suddenly feel a hole in me? i’m sure not because i got an ulcer in my mouth, and not because i’m lonely, i’m not emo also….. is it because i started to forget things faster than i thought?
This few days, i just realise i can’t remember date well, or can say that i can’t really remember when i did something, i just remember what i did, even time!! I don’t remember what time i ate or what time i did something. i cant even remember my marks well!! To recall my marks given a few hours ago, i used about 5 minutes! (Thanks to someone that made me realise this.)
Then its alphabet. My spelling becoming more and more terrible, even to spell ‘row’ i have to think so so long! I’m terrible… i became more worse… (i know i’m emoing… but i cant help…)
my memory is getting worst day by day… i need to refresh the memory card in me… i have to communicate with all my brain cells… i have to tell her to hold on all the memory i have! i don’t want to loose any of it!
I’m begging you, my brain, please, let me remember, i need them very much, i really need them! i want them in my brain even it is unpleasant to remember bad scene in life. Since people can remember and live until their old age, why can’t I!
I WANT TO REMEMBER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment