Today is another raining night,
water kept pouring outside the windows;
Its cold and wet without your presence.
Misses filled the space in my heart,
and every feeling went wrong without you.
Now, it’s drizzling in the room,
and I know this is not what I should do.
The only lesson i learnt is that,
missing someone can cause tears of misses pour unconsciously.
but,
there was once I don’t feel the rain,
although it’s drizzling outside.
because there is a summer in my heart,
you filled my heart with all warmth i needed.
That moment, I fear nothing!
Not even the rain drops that i tried avoiding.
You’re the sun,
you’re the heat,
you’re the warm I needed
You were there when I need you,
you’re hot
and you’ve heat me up from heart to toes.
Don’t ever walk away,
because,
the outside is too cold for me after I felt your temperature.
Held me tight and please don’t let go.
I’ll do so if you does!
However remember,
don’t force yourself to do so if you don’t like it,
I won’t force you, because I love you.
wondering who is the guy u always mention about, that can make u go so far... hmmm...
ReplyDeletecuriosity kills a cat.... ^^
ReplyDeleten.... mana ada lar... XD