Sunday, May 27, 2012

180 emotion turn

20111201113840_mnimj

Its another day that I think it will be full and happy… but it ends up with anger, frustrations and hatred. It’s not a good mood to end a day. I wonder how many cells I’ve killed with all these kind of feelings.

Deep in my heart, I wanted to scream out loud!! I cant stand such amount of negative energy in me. I cant do anything with such frustration accumulating. I need to release it. But I do not know where!!! I thought of going out, go hang out with someone, anyone! anywhere! Things never turn out as I thought of, its late, no 1 will be available and he’s not here…

Then I thought of telling those six fella (hehe five I mean). I’m sure they’ll be there and I’m right ^_^ I get ride of dirts in my heart, changed to a beautiful mood X) yeah~ I have 5 other family members =) (A big brother that is actually younger than me XD) They helped me to see through things clearly, now, that is not a big deal any more~ haha!! Thank you very much!!! I’m glad I have them  I love you guys!!! ^_^
Red heart

2 comments:

  1. correction,u perhaps have been through a bad day, but u end up the day nicely.=) actually we just listened to you and comfort u only la,din give advice also...haha...family,are those you know they will be there for you always. I felt exactly the same way as you.=) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ thank you very much ^_^

    ReplyDelete