Monday, May 28, 2012

Rejab + De'Guitarre House of Guitar

20111206154122_Gezzh

It had been so long since I saw that CCP… Well, I know, only I few months ago. Smile with tongue out That fella had grew handsomer, maybe because his images that left in my mind are the form 6 one… XD We had grew up. Literally, yes. Our topic had changed from ‘kutuking’ others to ‘coupling’ to ‘married’ O_O Thats something i do not really consider a lot. haha! We sat from 8 to 12, like talking non stop, laughing non stop, ‘kutuk’ those who are absent from the gathering… hehe~ and of course it’s because we missed them too much. Cant wait to see the embarrass smile and  ’手忙脚乱’look from Cherissa  XD Sure I wont forget also the raise one eye brow look from Auyong Choon Hou… muahahaha!!! It had been a long while. But Sou yee seems like dont change alot. Hong Keen is still that HK look  Smile with tongue out We talk from girls to boys, hair to ‘balls’… I’m sure it wont stop if we don’t stop it.

setia walk

Today was the 1st time I watch clap and tap orchestra perform as a spectacle. I can see how much they had grew and how big they had been. Too, I saw flaws that I’ve never seen before. It was a performance for the opening ceremony for House of Guitar at Setia Walk. William played a few songs on a guitar which is perfectly good. I love it so much ^_^

I’m glad CCP went with me. I always dream that my friends could join me to watch an orchestra at least. Finally there is one. ^_^ I’m really happy. In CCP’s car, I suddenly thought of what AUCH said, he wanted to be a big brother, so CCP is gonna be a younger brother then? XD I really doubt he’ll accept that!

No comments:

Post a Comment