Thursday, May 24, 2012

An inspiring writing from MUDS

ppebh6nws

Tomorrow is the time I’ll pass all the uneasiness of being burdern by all the assignment. I can’t wait till tomorrow to come! But also, by tomorrow, I’ll have to finish all the assignment which I did not even start. I know doing things last minutes aren’t right but I just cant help to ignore it when there is still time.

During the time of doing my report of the Malakoff University Duathlon Series 2012 – UM. I went online to search information. Well, I do get information and found a blog that is inspiring too. I remember seeing a tough guy standing in DK1  talking about how to get prepare for a duathlon. Yes, it was last year in 2011. That was the 1st time I try a duathlon, I started training 1 month before the race, but some how the race was horrible.Then, it was the same tough guy again this year in the same lecture hall.

My point is that I found his blog and that really inspired and motivated me in many sense. I read through just the malakoff part and the wesak once (well, I cant ignore when I saw Mahavihara in the photos =P). I suddenly have the urge to start training again, start to write my blog and missed meditation and chanting. His writing can move people and inspire people at the same time. I wonder if he is the same in person.

There are some questions came into my mind:
1. Am I a devoted Buddhist?
2. Can I start running ?
3. Can I share my thoughts in the blog?

I hope all the answers are ‘’yes’’ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment