Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Should be in exam mood, but I doubt.

20110817232943_8uuTc

When my life should be temporarily just exam- eat- sleep- exam- eat- sleep- exam- eat- sleep- exam- eat- sleep- exam- eat- sleep- exam- eat- sleep-

But what happen now is: exam- eat- sleep- enjoy- oh my! How should I cut away that ENJOY!!

My head is surrounded by: what should I bring if I go Penang, When Should I tell grandma, What can I do in Penang…

But I’m hoping something like: What i should be studying for anatomy, Have I finish all the questions for Management…

or Something like: How should I reduce stress (I’m wondering do I have stress? or this is the way of my brain protecting me from stress) C:

Well then if that’s the point, I should be grateful that I have a great brain!!?? XD

<Bless me for my exam>

No comments:

Post a Comment