Sunday, June 3, 2012

Every girl needs a boy best friend.

303463_419016391462747_171429966221392_1265687_1141380596_n

(inspired from fb post)

A girl needs a boy best friend. I wonder why, but I know I’m longing for it since I knew I’m stronger than normal girl.

I need a friend which I can go with for sport activity, because there is too little amount of girls love sports.

I need a friend that can accompany me to ‘dangerous’ places because girl protect girl always sound awkward.

I need a friend that I can ‘fight’ with, because a girl is fragile, I just cant hit for fun Smile with tongue out

So whats the ultimate reasons of having a boy best friend? XD I think It’s because another boy is needed to show how good is ur boyfriend XD

So at the end, Kevin is right! We need inspiration to be inspired every ^_^ muaaa~ happy

No comments:

Post a Comment