Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snail detour

Planting_a_Tree_by_rad_ix

I think I really like snail. Looking at a stupid snail get stucked between paip and the wall, I just could not leave it alone? Pulling it out from where it was, but I’m not sure what I did is right or wrong. Decide to check it tomorrow morning to make sure it do not stay there for the sun to dry XD

Really hope someone can help me out from my deep end. But I know, wishing for the others are not the best choice. Waiting is another hot potato. But the problem is that,  maybe I’m like the snail there. I do not know how to get out of my situation. Still I’m hoping for the others to help. Hoping someday, someone saw my problem and pull me out from it. Just like I saw the snail and pull it out from where it’s trapped. But I’m sure before that I’ll have to bare the pain of ants gathering around me, maybe bite on me. I’m not sure whether I’m strong enough to bare that pain. Because I’m a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment