Recalling the days when I’m in the intervarsity buddhist camp at Taipeng.
At the beginning, I hated myself of me unable to stand firmly on my stand of the ‘no!’ for being the committee of the camp. Well, the reasons are easy and simple that’s I’m lazy. Yup, I’m a lazy bum and I’m lazy of making new friends, I’m lazy of smiling at strangers and ‘act’ to be good and nice in front of everyone…. Am I who I ‘acted’ out? I doubt. But then I realised, friends are made from strangers, and good friends started from a smile.
I could say I’ve earn a lot from the camp, but if precisely what I’ve learn… well, I do not know… Hehe~ I’ve made new friends, and with ‘yi xian’ We’ve promised to graduated together, and to go to each other’s convo… Yes, I can do it! And I’ll remember, because I’ve made a record here ^_^ There are times that I do not feel happy in the camp, because I left out so many things… but then I missed the camp so much, I missed the friends (the dentist, the doctors, engineers, and the 1 that know whats tenaga kimia), the environment (though I brought in all my stress to the camp) and the aura….
The camp was like a cool water bath for me, I felt too cold in the beginning, but refreshes me later in a good way and that is what I need…
No comments:
Post a Comment