Friday, August 3, 2012

Life, a shadow of a moving boat;

DSC00113

Those days are better than now
or
now a days they’ve change
or
Last time is better…

Is it real? How come I do not remember what are ‘those days’ and ‘last time’!!
People told me that its good to not look back into our life, but looking forward instead.
But, now I have no target in the future, I cant see my future.
So, what can I do? How I’ll be? What happen if I’ve change like they said? I mean change in the bad way…

Every target I’ve set for my own had never last as long as it should.
Until a certain time, I got fed up with targets… 
I then never set anything for my own, let the life flow like a river, freely and randomly.
I know it shouldn’t be like this… I’ve stop thinking to do anything, everything is just the ‘see lah’ and ‘whatever lah’ attitude.
This is what I’ve became… I’ve stop the time for this moment. Waiting to see what’ll happen in the future and the look back in the time like this.

Will I change again?

Yes, I will. Because Changes are the only thing unchanged. So please don’t tell me: “You’ve change!!” Well, it just sounds like you shouting: ‘You’re walking!!’ When I’m walking. =.=

Life like this, shadow of a moving boat; never the same reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment