Finally I;m back from the camp, A training camp I told everyone, And most of them thought that was a sport training camp. In my mind, I’m thinking, is the body the only thing to train? People do not train their mind and soul?
Yes, That is the majority thought that training of the body is normal but not for the training of the soul.
I remember Someone told me to think for the majority, not for the minority. I stunned. That is the 1st time I realised that my thought is a minority thought. I do not think like everyone else, that’s why I observe, observe from the people around me. Tell myself to accept those thought and protect myself from too outstanding in that ‘thought’ way…
Thanks to brother JianGuo, I now know that: 因为在意,所以有情绪,才会骂人.
So if I wanted to scold someone, I’ll be thinking that am I so care about that fello, If its not a person I care about, what for with that emotional and scolding urge? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment