Thursday, October 11, 2012

Listen now!

20120705112423_SQk4n-011

I remember Cheng Yee told me that she need a quite environment to do things especially study. But I unexpectedly found a new silence. A new silence when I put on my ear phone with music in it. I don't care what music is it. I was a sudden silence, I can find myself, my sound and my heart. Its like I off the radio outside and listen to myself, look into my heart, which is damn weak…

It was my ‘alone time’… I have to wait for the bus. People are talking, there are so many voices, and I swear I can hear almost all of it. Its like if I concentrate on the left, I could hear from there, If I concentrate at the right I can listen to people that are talking there… Hahaha!! Its very ridicules. I know. I don't want to listen to anything that time. Once earphone played ‘You’re not alone’ The only thing I listen now is the sound in my heart, things i want to tell myself. And People are people, they’re not me anymore. I can see people talking, I see them talk!! not listen to what they talk!! I feel relieve!!! oh god~ I fall in love with my shuffle again…

Is this the introvert me? Hana!! I don't care Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment