Sunday, November 25, 2012

Faking smile…

20111201113840_mnimj

It was difficult for me. I think I couldn’t do this. Working was tiring but with all these work mate, I do not meet them much and I do not meet them long, even that unpleasant feeling between people happened again, I don’t have to care much. All I have to do is to wait, work, eat. haha!! finish my work means finish the relationship of people I do not like. I do not have to pretend to smile, and laugh together. Am I a weird people?

I had been putting up fake smile when talking to people. Just to make people feel good when they talk to me. Or it is a damn polite thing I learnt. This is what the society thought me. They will teach, I will accept… because till the end, people are living for people to feel better. Isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment