To my dear,
My dear, I thought being responsible is a good moral value. Everyone knows it. But is it very hard to take the most basic responsibility up? Even the most basic one that is be responsible to what you are doing. I’d seen these things happened beside me… Had those people know how others feel? My dear… I really feel so uncomfortable. I even pray for the person that had to take up a new responsibility because of other’s fault. God. please help them. They are your helpless servants, God, please help them~ please.
It was an important competition. It a responsibility that you’ve accepted a game to play for. You have your teammate, you ‘re backed by the college’s pride. How the heck can you just quit with a SMS short notice, one day before. God, how can the manager cope with this? I’m sure the manager will be very frustrated. God, please help the manager.
Dear, forget it. Forget what people had done wrong. Do not poke your nose into other’s business. Make a note, don’t do this. Make sure this will not happen in you.
Be grateful, they are you teacher. Learn from them what should be done or not, ok? I love you.
By, the frustrated dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment