Christmas, tomorrow will be Christmas! I should be very happy… I should be watching Christmas movie, or go to a Christmas party or at least meet up some friends… God, how come I’m stuck here, with no internet access!!! Argh! I cant believe what I’ve done…This is just ridiculous~
Yesterday was the 1st day I’m here, in Penang I realised I’m addicted to the internet. Without the internet I really feel horribly uneasy.As if I’ve just having a boyfriend and I missed him horribly! I thought I could undo this addiction here at least in this week. But that was torturing! I cannot concentrate in any of my studies, words pass by my sight with no understanding! Trying to give myself some pressure but it just do not work! God, what can I do now? Should I just go and online and then study?
Happy Christmas Eve my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment