Im tired, tired of waiting as if what you said was correct...
As if you said want to be the best best friend ever, as if you will take the promise like you said.
But you are the one that leave me.
Leave our promise.
You never reply me like ever, you kept me waiting until I am so afraid that I will never reply your message...
I had to convince myself not to mesage you to tell you that I want to dump this phone number that is specially for you so dont message me any more so that I would not wait...
Wait for the message that would not come.
So that I will sleep soundly without jumping up from bed because I've heard some sound like messages arrived.
But end up it was just my dream, my imagination.
Bibi, let me call u the last time, Bibi, I loved you . I loved you so much.
Promise this will be te last time I called you bibi. This will be the last time I said I love you. I will shut it down, shut my heart down...
We are just friend now. Best friend you said. But best friend in your way....
I will kept remind myself. Dont worry.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
bye bibi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment