It had been a long time since I have a night long talk until dawn…Thanks to ‘stand feather’ :D hehe~
I loved the environment of quiet and the only ultimate quite, as still as flowers, however, I can get is from my car. Have you every try to stop you car at somewhere quiet and safe, off the engine and lay down, listen the quietness in the car. Believe me, that is what it means total quite!!!!
For me, this act is totally essential. Once in sometime. I cant imagine how I can live without a time to settle down.
Once, there is someone who would always grumble about the way I act.
Once, he was worried of my safety I had always told him my location.
Its all because I wanted to see him again. but he never show up. and I stopped, never expect anymore, and lastly it became a lie…. lie without details….
Those had passed.…. I should learn from the pass…
Learn not to fall in love with someone totally different anymore.
All the best. You can do it. >.^
No comments:
Post a Comment