Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thinking about money.

C360_2014-10-10-17-14-35-298

The real world is sometimes not as easy as it look like, also not that hard as imagine it is.

It all lies on choices we made to live.

As a woman, especially a typical Leo, I expect to have a life a least as good as what I had now or better than what I am enjoying. Luxurious and elegant life is what I am so into, in the mean time also down to the nature. Typical Leo is just so headache ( Sorry, Leo… X) Im blaming you for everything I am confused).

Lets take an example: I love shopping, but I am not really interested with Channel, LV, or Gucci bag… I think Canvas bags are just fine, but with some fine details and good quality with a good branding.Or an organic shop, if I had a chance to shop in an organic shop, I preferably do not care how much it cost, I just hope that I can have good food and good products. If the products are environmental friendly, I would just pay if my wallet have enough.

One more example on that one, I remember the best present I bought for myself is an expensive but super comfortable bra. yes, that was the best present of all. I was all excited for weeks when I wore that super brandy and comfortable bra. ^_^

So now the question is how am I going to sustain my current lifestyle? to spend as much I want to, to donate as much as I can, to treat good food for people as frequent I want and to exercise as much I can.

How? – to work hard? to invest in something? to marry a rich guy?

Those are all the choices I can think of. Work hard…. a monthly salary of RM 2500 for a fresh grad is not enough for a luxury life. How to get more? Get promoted? work on more sales? or get another part time job? Maybe I can grab more new account to increase the monthly commission?
Invest on something? Maybe I can start from attending some investment courses and read some investment books…..
Marry a rich guy is not logic =.= The one I love is not rich, by the time he is rich, I am too.

So… Money is not easy. current goal of monthly wages is RM 10,000 to sustain a lifestyle I wanted.
How am I to step into level of monthly wages? Hmm… still thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment