Tuesday, July 7, 2015

You are your own director. – It’s show time!


Description: cid:image006.gif@01D09EB1.57A18EB0



Every day is a show on stage, what kind of life do you want? You have all the audience watching on you, jus that this show does not have a third party director. You are the director of the show. Make it short, you can wake up whatever time you want, you can decide to wear what you want to show your audience, any style you think is good for you to feel good. Also it’s a day time for you to think of what you want to make in that day, you direct your own plot. Example, I wake up in the morning, I want a good breakfast for myself, I took bath so that I smell good. I make up because I like how I look and I feel good. I wear decently because I want the audience to look at beautiful things and I enjoy looking myself in the mirror that I do look good. I work hard and think how productive I can be for the day. I decide that today I am a little lazy so I slag till noon, I decide that I want the sales, so I make a lot of phone calling. And I did it I feel good, if I do not manage to get the sales, at least I tried. Try harder next time. What to do after work? To cook for dinner or to chit chat with friends / family or to clean the house or to attend courses or to service in the temple…. I choose how my life will be, at least for that day.

So, director, what to do next?

Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment