Friday, July 27, 2012

the adult’s birthday!

DSC00226-002

It was an unforgettable21st birthday I think.
Well, people do not forget what they normally do right? And thats how I spend my 21st birthday.
I remember that day I had so much irritation that I could not talk about.  
I remember how I do not like someone’s attitude and how I missed someone what is not beside me.

But that day wasn’t as normal as always. At least I’m in Taipeng, Ipoh, Sungkai and Selangor in the same day.
Well, I could not control what people eat. But then I realise not everyone had that ‘Once its your birthday, you’re the king’ type of mind.
I really missed spending time with that kind of people. Because I’d like to be the ‘king’ once a while (well, I should say ‘queen’).

1. I’m irritated with the smell of meat lingering all over my body that day, and I really had good nose, it worsen the situation. 
I told myself that there are people that do not know how I feel so please just shut up and sleep, that’ll be the best, but when the smell attacked again, I forgot about the smell and shouted ‘What the hack smell is that, so smelly’ then I realise the food!! X( lucky I did not finish my sentence ‘like the smell of the gold in the toilet’. Really lucky this is not out in the air yet.

2. I’m irritated with the fact that I missed my parents too. I can imagine, if i’m at home, I wont be eating these normal foods, I’ll have the best of all and most probably western food for lunch and japanese food for dinner if I want. I know my we family will be chatting happily about things I’ve seen in the buddhist camp and ‘leng chai’s I’ve met there… Hehe~

But I had my best friend with me in my birthday, thats really diferent and I’m really happy with that. She remind me of my family… We had the ‘best’ cake-cutting ceremony before 12am. Smile This birthday too I got the cuttest clip I ever had from her too ^_^ She gave me too many wonderful presents for my 21st birthday. I wonder how I can express my gratitude towards her. =)
I got a pair of clips and a cat for my 21st birthday ^_^
But, am I satisfied? Besides the irritations,
yes, I am.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment